The fire starter sessions: The money maven series
Three session series: Thursdays, April 19 & 24 6:30-9:00 PM and Saturday, May 5 from 1:30-3:30PM at Kismet Events 255 N Berry St in Brea, CA. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
In this artfully curated series I developed, we will diving into discovering our money story and how that relates to our personal relationship with money; going deeper to identify our money blocks and creating healthy boundaries so we can heal our money woes. I’ll be introducing you to some financial females gurus and their best practices by sharing their teachings.
This transforming work is based on Danielle La Porte’s work in The Fire Starter Sessions.
Program Benefits & Features:
- Seven hours of guided facilitation in a small group
- Access to me for 1:1 coaching throughout the program
- Discovery of your money story
- An opportunity to build a healthier relationship with your money
- An introduction to powerful tools for releasing your money blocks
- A copy of the book, The Art of Money, by Bari Tessler
- Bound course material
This series is offered at the introductory investment of $250.
Contact me directly to register at danielle@daniellenavaconsulting,com or click below.